Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:eek: :eek: That's one of my favourite films (i know a bit sad)

I always look forward to that bit :lol:
So it's not just me who's an old fart then? :lol: that guy used to make my skin crawl :eek:

If anyone reading this has ever come across the guy who used to run Bagglies in King Cross called Dean Savon, him and the child catcher are one of the same don't you think? :lol: orrible little man :eek:

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
100% right i thought me and my wee bros were the only ones

mate i cried so much and didnt wanna sleep alone when i watched it

lollypops, lollypops :D
Lol @ mo, :lol:

How freaky was he when you were small? :eek:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
So it's not just me who's an old fart then? :lol: that guy used to make my skin crawl :eek:

If anyone reading this has ever come across the guy who used to run Bagglies in King Cross called Dean Savon, him and the child catcher are one of the same don't you think? :lol: orrible little man :eek:
:eek: Who you calling an old fart :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Lol @ mo, :lol:

How freaky was he when you were small? :eek:
small as in a lil boy :lol:

very scary bros, him and the exorcist linda blair i think her name and freddy krueger were my worst enemies and i couldnt sleep coz of them

freddy krueger woz the scariest but the only time i could get used tae not being scared of him woz pretending im a big fan of his and he is a nice guy in a mask, i woz fooling myself so i will forget he scares me, it worked :D

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't.. i'm sitting here on my own :cry:
Come on della, it's not the kiddy catcher you ought to be scared of, it's the guy peeping through your window while your backs turned whilst your on your computer you ought to be scared of :eek: :utahere:

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
small as in a lil boy :lol:

very scary bros, him and the exorcist linda blair i think her name and freddy krueger were my worst enemies and i couldnt sleep coz of them

freddy krueger woz the scariest but the only time i could get used tae not being scared of him woz pretending im a big fan of his and he is a nice guy in a mask, i woz fooling myself so i will forget he scares me, it worked :D
No 83 used to scare me when i was young, my mum used to threaten me if I was naughty one more time I'd be locked in her house with her and never come out again :eek:

My little sister frightens my two little nieces that if they keep being bad she'll get the Rat Lady around to take them away and all they will be fed is dead rats :eek: :cry: poor wee girls, my sister is sooooo cruel.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Come on della, it's not the kiddy catcher you ought to be scared of, it's the guy peeping through your window while your backs turned whilst your on your computer you ought to be scared of :eek: :utahere:
:eek::eek::cry::cry: My son will be home soon :lol:

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:eek::eek::eek: What?

How could you say that :( he's got a lovely funny face,

You're just trying to scare me again :mad: :crackup:
Looks like it's been dug up :cry: :lol:

If you have ever read Pet Cemetery your cat is exactly the same as I'd imagine the cat from the book to be like.....oh god, don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight :eek: :cry:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Looks like it's been dug up :cry: :lol:

If you have ever read Pet Cemetery your cat is exactly the same as I'd imagine the cat from the book to be like.....oh god, don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight :eek: :cry:
I'm not talking to you anymore:cry::crackup:

Got the pic off the internet, who's to say he isn't stuffed:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts