Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my front coilover are leaking. drivers side is completley ****ed. anyone know where i can get my 2 front d2 coilovers refurbed?

p.s. they didnt last too long!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i know someone in sittbourne, kent does the refurbs but i cant find anything on google. anyone know?

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
my front coilover are leaking. drivers side is completley ****ed. anyone know where i can get my 2 front d2 coilovers refurbed?

p.s. they didnt last too long!
throw them in the scrap skip and get a decent set..

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol aye i know but i have these now and just want a refurb. they are scrap. they r ok for a track but they cant handle the irish roads. i dont think i have done 3k miles on them & they r bust. dung!

i found a company from the search on here called impulse in sittingbourne but theire website is down so i can only guess they arent operating anymore.

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
lol aye i know but i have these now and just want a refurb. they are scrap. they r ok for a track but they cant handle the irish roads. i dont think i have done 3k miles on them & they r bust. dung!

i found a company from the search on here called impulse in sittingbourne but theire website is down so i can only guess they arent operating anymore.
it probably wont be cheap to get them refurbed and you dont want to be refurbing them every 3K:eek:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts

They went bust a while back and were the importers for them. D2 wanted a massive undertaking for the new stock which was too much for most supplier to consider getting involved. If you find anyone post up because there are few people who got em fitted :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
only 3k and they've given up the ghost :eek: i've got these as well, luckily mine have lasted longer than that. but it doesn't look too good for the future :thumbdown

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they mite be ok on good roads. i do live in the back off beyond and the roads are pretty bumpy and i have the car sittin pretty low which mite not have helped. anyone watch rally ireland??? lol. thats the type off roads im on.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Might be worth trying a K-Sport dealer as I'm sure they are they same product just under different names. There are a few traders on here who are offficial K-Sport distrubitors

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i bought them new off off ebay connor, and i think it mite have been over a year ago now anyway. i will try some off the k sport dealers too although i have a number to call here today from a pm i got. i will keep u all updated on who does this and prices. :)

·
Gt35r user
1,751 Posts
Hi seamus any luck way this,I have a set of D2's here that needs the pillow-ball bush replaced.If i got the bush id change it myself instead of sending them away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts