Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lads and ladies who is it owns this evo 3? would like to see more pictures of it if poss

cheers

rab :)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
its got side running lights in the rear bumper :confused:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats y i wanna know who it is, theres a few different things with the car and wouldnt mind getting a few better pics :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
I know it's not a Mitsy but it's still one of the best Evo's on the planet, getting slightly abused though.................. :cry: :D :cry:

·
Registered
870 Posts
And in one of the all time best cars on the planet!! I do miss my Integrale days, but not the constant worry of breaking it and an ever decreasing bank balance.

It feels like I own a reliable diesel car the amount the Evo costs in comparrison!! (And that's just after fitting a Gearbox, clutch and rear diff!!)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I saw a yellow Integrale Evo on wednesday and they are still a jaw dropping looking car.

I was walking down the street at the time and had to stop and turn to watch it as it went past.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I know what you mean, I saw a white one near me, and all I could think was.............I want another one!!

I used to have a Yellow Evo 2 and everywhere I went it got attention, and not bad attention, people always used to comment when at petrol stations how nice it was (Speant a lot of time there!)

I had a black one and 2 red Evo's and they all got admiring glances when I was out and about. Ugly yet beautiful at the same time!!

Would love to buy a shell, and mate Mitsy running gear to it, then get it rally slagged!! Perfect combination............ :D :D :D

Two of my old Integrales.........................

p.s. sorry for hijacking the thread a bit...... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
agreed. that sure is one quick way to get through a set of tyres!

integrales are lush. would love to own one but unfortunately my bank manager wouldn't!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
some dude near bath had a makinen and every time i drive past ive noticed he's got 2 'grales, sweet looking cars.. Bit of a shame theyve got such little power?!

·
Registered
870 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts