Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

my fav car on Sat at WRC :) took about 10 pics of it and did briefly speak to owner but never got his user name on here?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sim_Evo said:

my fav car on Sat at WRC :) took about 10 pics of it and did briefly speak to owner but never got his user name on here?
hi sim evo .yes i did talk to a few people about the car on saturday ,and me and vicky are very proud of the beast as you put it,it was great to meet every one there very frendly,thank you for the interest jon

·
Registered
812 Posts
very very nice!!! I havnt seen one in the flesh but looking at that I hope I do see 1 :smthumbup

:confused: huh is that the arial on the front window pillar?? :confused: I never seen that on a 6 before or maybe i just havn't noticed!! Mine is in the rear window

·
Registered
187 Posts
:confused: huh is that the arial on the front window pillar?? :confused: I never seen that on a 6 before or maybe i just havn't noticed!! Mine is in the rear window [/B][/QUOTE]

yes mate, it is the ariel. the car is based on the RS model which might be diffrent from the GSR.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi sim evo .yes i did talk to a few people about the car on saturday ,and me and vicky are very proud of the beast as you put it,it was great to meet every one there very frendly,thank you for the interest jon
yes woz a good day, my first MLR event :)

your car looked :coolsm:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Yep not mine but looking very :coolsm:

Very nice Jon & Vic in originall condition with originall wheels

And thankyou Moses for your kind words ! You are not a bad chap either :D And u like the ladys like moi !! :D

Jon&Vic what was your Bhp figures ATF

Cheers

Christian

1 - 20 of 36 Posts