·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above?

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Based upon comments from Rog and Jamsie at the last run to Aberdeen it is I that takes that slowest Evo Driver awards....but then I did have a stooky on my arm and I feel bad about letting my 3.5" APS go full chat past old people.... :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol,

i didnt mean the car, i just ment the driveer, like on meets is there any one always getting lost or lagging behind?

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
oh no thats not me - I never get lost, only the people in front that I follow !!! :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
EwanS said:
Based upon comments from Rog and Jamsie at the last run to Aberdeen it is I that takes that slowest Evo Driver awards....but then I did have a stooky on my arm and I feel bad about letting my 3.5" APS go full chat past old people.... :D
Yeah but have you seen Rog and Jamsie drive???????

I cant keep up :crackup:

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Although I have done a 22min lap of the Nurburgring (Armco) and a 45min lap of Knockhill (Tyre Wall) this year, which is embarrasingly slow :blush: :cry:

Rog ;)

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Sorry, 'tis me. :crackup: On my first Cheshire run we left the car park and drove approximately 10 yards to the traffic lights. I went the wrong way!

To add insult to injury, my mate who was with me was doing a lot of co driving in rally's at the time. Very embarrasing day......

Pete

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Pete Iles said:
Sorry, 'tis me. :crackup: On my first Cheshire run we left the car park and drove approximately 10 yards to the traffic lights. I went the wrong way!

To add insult to injury, my mate who was with me was doing a lot of co driving in rally's at the time. Very embarrasing day......

Pete
:eek: :eek:

now i never would have had you down for the sort that gets lost :crackup: :crackup:

neil

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
:crackup: :crackup:
you know we luv you really m8. :kiss: :googoo:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i nominate karlos g for this always last a t the meets " when we had zeds" ps dont ask!!!

we were always waiting for him , and even now we both have evos and he drives like a nanny always behind me !!

batten down the hatches ,, :moon:

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
that would be me!i drive so slow that i once gave a guy a lift,and down the road he asked to get out,said that he'd walk cos he was in a hurry :crackup: true ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts