Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is the first among us who has trade in his evo 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 6.5 for an evo 7

all those stories in the books are nice but what i really like to know is how we evo drivers think about it not the interior or exterior but i want to know how the car behaves

i really like the evo 6 rs 2 i drive right now it has everything i always wanted

will the 7 be the same or even better in handling (i mean some serious sideways action read ---- and amp;gt; the flies are on my side window and not my front windowhttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

i am really scared that most of the new cars go soft get lots of understeer because it more safe to drive

regards

Andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That person who wishes to be part of the establishment and not one of an elite .
As that E7 driver will be spanked by a lesser e driver who knows his/her car.
Lok forward to a jibe .
So2s handle great in the wet.

cheers

Paul S

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The E7 at Castle Combe last week still looked to have an oversteer bias in its handling, especially in comparison to the Scooby STI that was also there. The STI (new one) looked to still run wide earlier than the E7. The E7 held a more neutral line, and then oversteered easier when provoked.
Still looked to be a lot of fun.

TonyC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts