Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited the the biggest sushi fest I have ever been to by one of our more "respected" members and all I can say is that if the size of his Cayenne's wheels were anywhere near the size of his sushi order, they would properly fill the arches! The restaraunt had never seen so few order so much and the confusion got so great the chef came out to see if it was a wind up.

Went over many plans for "weekend toys", gossiped endlessly about all you reprebates and generally had a good time. On inspecting our trusty steads after lunch, I have to admit that a black KN with pimp tints might not be pretty but it does look rather mean. Now, where is my order of charlie, ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Simon7extreme said:
I was invited the the biggest sushi fest I have ever been to by one of our more "respected" members and all I can say is that if the size of his Cayenne's wheels were anywhere near the size of his sushi order, they would properly fill the arches! The restaraunt had never seen so few order so much and the confusion got so great the chef came out to see if it was a wind up.

Went over many plans for "weekend toys", gossiped endlessly about all you reprebates and generally had a good time. On inspecting our trusty steads after lunch, I have to admit that a black KN with pimp tints might not be pretty but it does look rather mean. Now, where is my order of charlie, ;)
you two suit each other down to the ground
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Who ate all the sushi?

fq400duran said:
you two suit each other down to the ground
If you mean we both run successful companies and enjoy taking the p#### out of attention seeking egotists who aways bite, then I guess we are suited to each other.

The other thing we both have in common is that both of us try to put back into the MLR far more than we have taken out. Steve, in particular, has done more for the MLR than most on here, be it buying us a new server or organising the best RR days. I wish others had the same attitude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Who ate all the sushi?

Simon7extreme said:
If you mean we both run successful companies and enjoy taking the p#### out of attention seeking egotists who aways bite, then I guess we are suited to each other.

The other thing we both have in common is that both of us try to put back into the MLR far more than we have taken out. Steve, in particular, has done more for the MLR than most on here, be it buying us a new server or organising the best RR days. I wish others had the same attitude.
oh your bitch do ya wana bet who has the most money

you are the mlr [email protected] and if im being 100% honest i would love an hour with you

****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who ate all the sushi?

fq400duran said:
oh your bitch do ya wana bet who has the most money

you are the mlr [email protected] and if im being 100% honest i would love an hour with you

****
You show a level of maturity that totally amazes me. Are you incapable of discussion without resorting to abuse and swearing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,444 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Who ate all the sushi?

Simon7extreme said:
If you mean we both run successful companies and enjoy taking the p#### out of attention seeking egotists who aways bite, then I guess we are suited to each other.

The other thing we both have in common is that both of us try to put back into the MLR far more than we have taken out. Steve, in particular, has done more for the MLR than most on here, be it buying us a new server or organising the best RR days. I wish others had the same attitude.
Shoulnd't this type of post be in chit chat, after all if anyone else put what we had for dinner it would certainly be moved :rolleyes:

Shall I bother to do a write up on the FQ400 or shall I not :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who ate all the sushi?

Makes said:
Shoulnd't this type of post be in chit chat, after all if anyone else put what we had for dinner it would certainly be moved :rolleyes:

Shall I bother to do a write up on the FQ400 or shall I not :(
with remarks like that babe i would pm darin and say we have had it

simon you have alot to answer to you realy do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am sorry if I posted it in the wrong section and I will move it immediately. I was actually reporting on a meeting between fellow MLR members where we discussed the MLR, RR days and other such matters. I am so sorry if it is felt that it was in the wrong place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Simon7extreme said:
I am sorry if I posted it in the wrong section and I will move it immediately. I was actually reporting on a meeting between fellow MLR members where we discussed the MLR, RR days and other such matters. I am so sorry if it is felt that it was in the wrong place.
:sleep:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,287 Posts
Simon, it was good to catch up today. I like the RS mate, it sounds awesome! (although its a little too old for my tastes ;) )

I do like my sushi.....I starve myself for a good day before a sushi-fest, and I am still full tonight!!

Its healthy **** though, so it doesnt feel too bad to stuff yourself with it :)

I reckon we did overdo it a tad though...that last raw sea urchin and raw mackerel was just too much :(

And Jason, thanks for your kind comments on mine and Simons suitability to each other - I am honoured that you pigeon hole me in the same league - he's a top chap, you can learn a lot from other people that have other experience/knowledge to share with people :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Well this thread had a completely unexpected twist - who in the hell needs Emmerdale Farm? ;) :)

Tried some wasabi sauce the other day - that stuff is bloody strong, I thought it some sort of food condiment not a muscle rub.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,666 Posts
When I was in Japan for the world cup my dad ended up eating tiny baby crabs and raw jellyfish by the handfull, even the locals who were with us turned there noses up at the jellyfish :D

FQ400duran. chill out man :confused: its only a forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,287 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Well this thread had a completely unexpected twist - who in the hell needs Emmerdale Farm? ;) :)

Tried some wasabi sauce the other day - that stuff is bloody strong, I thought it some sort of food condiment not a muscle rub.
Wasabi is supposed to be mixed in sparingly with Soy sauce until it dissolves, then you dip your sushi into.

Its Japanese horseradish sauce basically.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top