Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D i think he deserves a big patt on the Back! :blush: Always there to answer peoples questions.and full of knowledge.Think he should be awarded M.L.R. Member of the year. :) Bless him.
ps are we giving out Trophys at xmas ball this year??

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
No, I agree totally, he seems to have stepped up a gear with the likes of Span and numerous others etc, very noticeable(spell) of late.

Don't know how he/they fit the time in to post so often, with great advice to boot,

three cheers :D :D :D

Paul

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RS_BOTT said:
No, I agree totally, he seems to have stepped up a gear with the likes of Span and numerous others etc, very noticeable(spell) of late.

Don't know how he/they fit the time in to post so often, with great advice to boot,

three cheers :D :D :D

Paul
:) Bless you always helps me with my probs.Think hes evo genius! :blush:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
He came over here and sorted my mrs out when i was having problems getting it up :(

God bless the man,he should be remembered in this years new years honours!! :crackup: ;) :crackup:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
He came over here and sorted my mrs out when i was having problems getting it up :(

God bless the man,he should be remembered in this years new years honours!! :crackup: ;) :crackup:
MMM, might get him over here to sort out the missus then :crackup:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lengthmeister said:
Yeah,and he keeps trying to sell me some peugoet wheels :crackup: :crackup:
:crackup: :crackup: Love this site! :crackup: :crackup: Just got off the air bed! f...... hot here today. :D Got a roasted bum! :blush: Hard work in the pool today! ;) :D Thought id let you know lenthmeister! :crackup:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lengthmeister said:
That would be telling :D

Itll give you something to do next time your bored or drunk :D

Anyway on with the show :D

XLR8 for president :D
:( bored here! :crackup: not enough hours in the day!.as for Drunk! :angel: We dont do that here. ;) AnywaY think your all hot air!.Weres these pics?? need to investigate! ;) :crackup: :crackup: Is it as good as this one??

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.