Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here are some pics of my new Evo X RS.

Very pleased with the car so far but it will very soon be time to get started on the mods as it feels there is plenty more to get out of it.

David.

Attachments

·
NR555
7,423 Posts
its so white, almost can see it :lol:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The engine seems to have more torque low down and does puc up very well. Havn't had much chance to push it yet as I am still running it in and the drive home was all on motorways.

Should be going on the dyno a week monday before we start making some parts for it. Looking forward to see how it responds with a few parts fitted.

·
Keep er lit!
4,202 Posts
like that, enjoy:smthumbup

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
yep

The engine seems to have more torque low down and does puc up very well. Havn't had much chance to push it yet as I am still running it in and the drive home was all on motorways.

Should be going on the dyno a week monday before we start making some parts for it. Looking forward to see how it responds with a few parts fitted.
I keep reading its been made with the turbo in mind to combat lag, More like n/a :mitsi::smthumbup Should be very nice when running near the 400bhp mark

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
i was lucky enough to have a really good look around a white 10rs yesterday and all i can say is awesome car i love em now the interiors are awesome cockpit etc etc they really are wicked cars :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts