Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
White Evo 8!! *** DEPOSIT TAKEN***

Im selling my white evo 8.. took me a long time to find a white 8 especially in this condition.. The car is mint inside and out.. no marks or dents anywhere on the car.. i had big plans for it, was going to build a steel engine with big turbo etc but something has come up and i need to sell the evo for a deposit on a house, If anyone is looking a mint evo that stands out from the rest this is it..
Heres the spec:

2003 Evo 8
40k miles with full ralliart service history including reciepts and autotrader pull out of first purchase
Mot'd
Tax'd

Exterior:
18" revolutions 6 spoke white
Carbon fibre front splitter
Carbon fibre mirrors
Carbon fibre sideskirts
Carbon fibre vortex generator
Carbon fibre exhaust surround
Tinted widows
Tinted headlights
MR rear lights
Ralliart mudflaps

Engine:
EcuTek remap running 360bhp @ 1.4bar
Full 3" exhaust turbo back
HKS induction kit
HKS SSQV dumpvalve
Hard intercooler pipes
ARP conrod bolts
Evo 8 MR camshafts
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Forge actuator
New exedy single plate clutch ( Fitted 2 weeks ago costing £1000)
Iridium 8 plugs,

Suspension:

Evo 9 MR bilstein suspension
Apex lowering springs
Leaves car sitting nice and low but really comfortable to drive!

Interior: Standard apart from cd player etc

The car is recently serviced including gearbox,transfer box, diff and ayc oil..

Price: £12,850

I can meet at airport or docks for oversea buyers! airports and docks are within 10min drive from each other so very easy to take it back to england etc cheers

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
What model did it start life as mate.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry everyone forgot about the price lol
Price now added
£12,850
And also the car is an imported gsr 280bhp standard
Has all reciepts from new and a full ralliart history from new also!! :smthumbup

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I can meet at airport or docks for oversea buyers! airports and docks are within 10min drive from each other so very easy to take it back to england etc cheers
which airport so i can check how much fligts are

john

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
You can fly into Belfast international, belfast city or city of derry airport mate..
Flights should be fairly cheap!! cheers

lol i dont want to sell it at all but i need a deposit for a house.. thats the only reason.. il be sad to see it go!! what you see in the pics is what you get with this evo.. really mint condition!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Totally Immaculate car this, will buy it myself If i can raise the money!

Will be intouch rWardy when I see what I can do! :smthumbup

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ha. I brought this motor over from england about 3 years ago now, it's a jap import GSR and most of the work was done by 'the racing line'. It was a bloody good car when i bought it and as far as i can say the mileage on it now looks to be about right as it had about 26k when i acquired it.

If you'd take a bit less i'd nearly buy her back!!! :smthumbup

PS. If anyone does buy her i still have the original exhaust off the car lying in the garage as the guy who bought it from me never came to pick it up.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Stunning Evo mate but I would say that, looks almost identical to ours apart from the wheels! Really need to get those side skirt extensions for ours now:D

Best of luck with the sale fella not that you'll need it:smthumbup

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
cheers for the comments everyone.. breaking my heart to sell.. but has to be done unfortunately.. i have all standard stuff here aswell, airbox mirrors, lights etc, i have a 3" cat back from my last evo 8 too will throw that in to if the buyer wants it.
lol cricmcn you have plenty lad :smthumbup PS HIT MY POST LIMIT.. PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts