Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
White Evo 6 Tme Very Clean REDUCED £7895

EVO 6 TOMMI MAKINEN IN WHITE FOR SALE DUE TO WANTING ANOTHER TRACK CAR. THE CAR IS A 2000 V REGISTERED HERE ON 18/09/07 HAS COVERED APPROX 81,500 MILES WITH ONE OWNER OTHER THAN THE IMPORT COMPANY ON THE BOOK. I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM A FRIEND AND HAVE JUST LAST WEEK FITTED A NEW EXEDY CLUTCH AND HAD THE BOX RE-BUILT DUE TO A CRUNCHY FIFTH GEAR, AND ALSO FITTED A COBRA ALARM AND IMMOBILISER. THE CAR IS PRETTY MUCH STANDARD OTHER THAN A FULL STAINLESS EXHAUST WITH DE-CAT AND A SET OF TEIN SPRINGS (STANDARD SPRINGS ALSO AVAILABLE), BAILEYS DUMP VALVE AND RED RALLIART MUDFLAPS. THE CAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED AND REGULARLY MAINTAINED USING MITSUBISHI PARTS. ALLOYS BODYWORK AND INTERIOR ARE ALL IN VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR YEAR AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN USED AS A SECOND CAR. MOT'D TILL SEPT AND TAXED TILL APRIL. APOLOGIES FOR THE PICTURES AS WEATHER HAS NOT BEEN GREAT. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. PRICE REDUCED £7895ONO

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tme

was this a track car or are you selling as this is to clean to go around teh track?
Yes its far too clean, this car has never been tracked. Sold my track car last year as i got sick of the harsh ride and maintenance bills and fancied something clean and nice to drive so bought this but fancy a change again.

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Yes its far too clean, this car has never been tracked. Sold my track car last year as i got sick of the harsh ride and maintenance bills and fancied something clean and nice to drive so bought this but fancy a change again.
yhpm

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello NO,my friend Cédau contact you for réservation £££ :)

And i'm contact you for confirmation want i'have my ticket plane for Glagow Aiport ;-)

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
that cedau has kinda messed me about 2weeks ago by asking for my paypal address to pay a deposit then hours later claims he cant buy my evo 6 as it is an import, well arn't all 6s classed as imports technically ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
that cedau has kinda messed me about 2weeks ago by asking for my paypal address to pay a deposit then hours later claims he cant buy my evo 6 as it is an import, well arn't all 6s classed as imports technically ?
the evo is not for me. my friend, AKIRA.94, didn't paypal account. I give money to him ;)
I bought a evo UK spec and not an import :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts