Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Simon

I normally see a white E5 parked at the Microsoft offices everytime I've been there over the past year or two, it was probably the same one. Apparently belongs to yet another lady driver (the more the better before I get flamed :) ).

I also saw a very loud white E4 blast past me in the centre of Reading on Saturday afternoon. I did give chase, but was only in the girlfriend's Polo so soon got left behind! Evo4GirlRacer if it was you, the car looked great and sounded real nice :)

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does Debs have short hair? I got the impression the driver was a bloke. If it was you Debs, sorry!

The car had a great exhaust and looked pretty good from where I was (following). Couldn't hear it though, we had a bit on. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just realised I mis-read the above. It certainly wasn't Debs as it was a 5. Still drove like a nutter :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi there,

Debs here! Well it could have been me or my other half as i still have the old evo4 at the moment and i was in town on saturday, OR it could have been my other half in my new one as he was out and about also! What time was it? if it was blasting past it was propbably me as i had a burn with a scooby on the IDR that afternoon, i had my hair up, but Dan ( my other half has short hair ) so could have been him.

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Debs,

It was at the bottom of the IDR I saw you or your other half about 4:30 (didn't see the driver), but the car sure sounded modified. If it was you, shame I couldn't keep up to see you and the Scooby :)

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave, was definately me on Saturday, shame you werent in yours, we could of had a play!!
I saw a light blue evo 7 parked by the road in Reading today(friday) about 1pmish who's is that? Looked ever so tasty!!

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Debs

Calling a 7 tasty! Whilst I obviously agree, I am sure that comment will start an riot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and that gave me 4 stars! Thank you very much!

Simon 7,

Have you read the (old) EVO mag test on the 7 and new scooby STi? make you feel better?

P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Careful Pondy, people have been taken to court for those types of comment ( not the 7 comments but the Macs.) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts