Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on a website something about taking the fuse out of the AYS system for fun (or disconnecting it at least - in the engine bay, towards the back, behind the off-side strut pillar). As I was in a rush I forgot which website it was and also whether is was safe etc. I remember reading that doing this also disabled the ABS too.

Can anyone 1) elaborate on this please, 2) remember which website it was on?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm almost sure it wasn't on lancerforums (although I did a search on Google and it brought up some text from there).

The website I saw this info on had pictures of where the fuse / connector was and also had some other info on it. I think it was a white EVO6 but can't remember the site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
won't that turn the rear into an open diff? no fuse |EQU| no pump |EQU| no fluid pressure.

i think ayc would be better than that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been discussed on here before and Jerry Flint's site has someones Evo on there with a switch fitted that switches of the ABS and AYC completely.
Personally I can't see the point to this, convert the AYC diff electronically to LSD operation certainly but switch it to an open diff?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.