Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
lee i use some from halfrauds, seem ok :)

im sure paul or polished bliss could sort you something as good or better for less though, theiving ad-dabs halfrauds are turning into!

·
Registered
11,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
cheers biggles
found these in a large size seem pro
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Giant-High-Pe...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d26c6f3ad
wouldn't mind them in a glove type as sometimes when drying and its virtually dry when your in the motion of wiping
the cloth binds up and falls out of the grip of your hand then you continue without the cloth between your fingers/finger nails (yes i should cut them lol)
and almost scratch the paint
get what i mean?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
Paul uses yellow ones like those, but id wait for a detailers input mate :)

i havent re swirled mine using the halfrauds ones....YET :lol:

cheers biggles
found these in a large size seem pro
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Giant-High-Pe...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d26c6f3ad
wouldn't mind them in a glove type as sometimes when drying and its virtually dry when your in the motion of wiping
the cloth binds up and falls out of the grip of your hand then you continue without the cloth between your fingers/finger nails (yes i should cut them lol)
and almost scratch the paint
get what i mean?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i use the yellow ones from costco £13 for 36 any light soiling gets washed the dirty ones i collect them put them on a wash (60degrees) then i use them just for the wheels or under the bonnet

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would definately recommend the Costco ones or they do some in screw fix (Blue ones) which are pretty good...£25 for 50!

·
Banned
591 Posts
We recommend the Poorboy's line of MF towels for bodywork, as the lower cost ones we (and others) sell aren't as good in quality terms, so are best reserved for grubbier tasks (wheels, engines, shuts, etc). Poorboy's towels won't break the bank if bought in multipacks, and stay in great shape for a long time, making them good value for money too. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts