Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Super drager is in its way out so I'm looking to replace with 3". Could people please comment on which exhausts are either as loud or louder? Ideally I want to steer clear of anything that will wake the dead!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mate of mine was recommended the kakimoto by Ross sport to use on his 9. I've got one on my 5 and it's a lovely exhaust, not too loud but not exactly quiet. I think the tail pipe on the 789's is a rolled tip, but not 100% sure on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I've got a 3" Miltek on mine, decat non-res and from what I hear inside the cabin, it's pretty tame! Little droning, not too loud at all. In fact I want something louder :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,690 Posts
Not used him myself , but a fair few on here seem to recommend Russ Fellows , he can make something tailored to your sound requirements .

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
What is your budget? Exhaust prices range massively especially if you are considering Titanium ones.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
Go onto the traders thread - look up GB Enterprises. They do custom cat backs made by Russ Fellows for a great price. Good quality, sound perfect imo.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No budget as if I like something I just buy it. What I don't want to do is buy something that's too laity. HKS Super Drager is actually loud enough i just won't want to buy something much louder!

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,272 Posts
We've had Russ Fellows on two of our cars now :smthumbup.... As said above tell him what you want and he will taylor the exhaust too you :smthumbup.... Great price and quality :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What sort of money is Russ fellows and what is it similar to? Unless it's different to everything else out there?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I had a Russ Fellows exhaust on my 8 FQ300.

Was 3" OD, not 3" bore and I spoke to Russ about it.

Exhaust was probably about as loud as the Super Dragger.

It is a very good quality piece of kit.

Gave all my receipts away but think I paid £345 delivered.

I'll pm you Russ's email that I have and you can ask him.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Blitz nur spec r people say they are loud but I think it's quite, I could do with changing mine for a louder one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts