Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned an ST205 Celica GT4 for the past three years and now im looking for something newer more hardcore and preferably quicker, so an evo seems like a natural choice.

Question I have is, what evo would you buy with a 15k budget. The more track focussed the better BTW.

Cheers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I would go for a VI TME.

Thats what I would upgrade to from my IV - not that I can afford it right now - espeically with a baby on the way (now 8 days late!!!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the VI RS better than the VII RS, not just in pure performance terms but the whole experience?

And will a VI RS be starting to show it's age now, or is milage more important than age?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Paul671 said:
Is the VI RS better than the VII RS, not just in pure performance terms but the whole experience?

And will a VI RS be starting to show it's age now, or is milage more important than age?
VI RS looks better IMO and VII RS is better built. I think for driving feel the VI RS may just have it but dont quote me on that just PM a few owners? But tbh you can't go wrong with either ;)

Milage wise its the same as all cars, if you buy a high milage car make sure its got the history to back it up and preferably an enthusiast owner! Do your resarch (as you are lol) and you'll be fine.

Good luck!
Gav :coolsm:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts