Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recommend me a dog has to be small and stay relitivly small,cute,and not mault too bad,and be ok with a 5 year old.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
english bull terrier. great with kids.

might be a bit to big for you tho if your after one of these stupid things that yap all day

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
goto a rescue centre and get one. all our dogs have always come from rescue centres and they're always awesome.

they'll have pups right though to older quite dogs.

·
Registered
544 Posts
goto a rescue centre and get one. all our dogs have always come from rescue centres and they're always awesome.

they'll have pups right though to older quite dogs.
second that
its a pleasure to see their eyes light up when given a second chance , but it does break your heart to leave rest behind

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
you can't say that any dog is or is not the best dog to get if you have kids.

the dog after all is a animal, unpredictable and often acts without thought, the only way you can deal with this is to give the dog lots of affection and love and plenty of time.

i know people with rotwielers and kids who are awesome just as fine at jack russels.

personally have ankle biter sized dogs but they appeal to a lot of people.

most important is to know/understand they take HUGE amounts of your time but they give back so much more than you give them.

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
ok i no. my dog is 3 years old now. and it Bean dead good with my son. just think saffs are good with kids if u bring them up the right way.
i agree with you there mate i still have a staffi at my mums that is comming up 17 years old and has always been good tempered and that with young children and that.... thats why i'm getting one for my nearly 3 year old boy and his little brother whos 8 months old....... pick it up in 3-4 weeks i hope as my mates staffi just had pups recently:smthumbup:smthumbup i dont think it had anything to do with my mate giving it me for free for the boys:mhihi::mhihi::mhihi:.... they look like yours mate and couple with white markings

·
Registered
526 Posts

i have a border collie! great dog! kiddies can do everything. he is stress resistant! and of course a defender of home and land! hehe
i would never take another race! the best dog, imho :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 36 Posts