Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received payout from my Reims VI, stolen in December, along with 3 others from the midlands, found on a transporter in holyhead.

Have been looking at 2 black 6's. One on here (page 4 )Evo 400's old car, and one on pistonheads.com. similar money, with evo 400 having more power I guess, but would appreciate a bit of guidance if a few of you could spare a few minutes to have a look, and offer some comments I'd appreciate it!!

Johnnie no *****

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Hi m8!

You need to decide what spec you would want your car to have and then look for one as close to that as possible...

You're best to get a car with as much known history as possible and then talk to the seller direct and sound them out about anything that might need sorted on the car...

Finally go and see the cars in day light and take your time to look over them properly (ideally with someone else who also knows about EVOs and will stop you getting carried away in the emotion of buying one LOL)

Then take your time to get the right car and it will be worth it in the long run :D :coolsm:

Cheers :)

Rog

·
Registered
870 Posts
Just been to see the Evo 400 car and it's very nice indeed, ALS sounds awesome!!
Mr Bank man will be getting a call first thing in the morning!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts