Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Looking around for a advice on what ecu to go for and where from.. i'm only getting confused. Autronic, motec? I live in Norway so i guess i have to take my car to England to get this sorted out. I quess i can leave my car at someone "X" while i go for a pub holiday :D and pick up my car improved and ready to go home "x" days later

I have today a setup of: stock internals with Ralliart ECU, Walbro 255, Apexi Avc-r, Arp bolts, HKS SSQ, K&N OEM filter, 3" exhaust with decatpipe +++

On 1.5 boost i got a dynotest reading 280hk atw and 390nm atw..

I'm not after large figures.. I think about 300ish atw?? Have been looking at "thedentist".. Never been to scottland either so this could be a nice plan.. i'll look for the lockness monster while he fix my car :D

New turbo and internals will be next after ECU change i think..

Best regards

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
realace said:
Hi all!

Looking around for a advice on what ecu to go for and where from.. i'm only getting confused. Autronic, motec?I'm not after large figures.. I think about 300ish atw??
There is also the EcuTEK which is much cheaper than Autronics/Motec and allows for a mappable solution with your original ECU.

Have been looking at "thedentist"
Comes highly recommended, he maps at the customers location as well so could come and visit you!

Never been to scottland either so this could be a nice plan.. i'll look for the lockness monster while he fix my car :D
Lock Ness monster lives in Scotland not scottland ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Where, Who, What ecu for my E7 RS2

Spanpody said:
There is also the EcuTEK which is much cheaper than Autronics/Motec and allows for a mappable solution with your original ECU.

Comes highly recommended, he maps at the customers location as well so could come and visit you!

Lock Ness monster lives in Scotland not scottland ;)
Hey.. i'm Norwegian you know. It's much more easy to speak then write ;) or so they told me the people i talked with on my holiday to Irland (Irish are nice people :beerchug: ) Never been in Scotland so it could be a good choice to combine it. Pleasure and buissnes :coolsm:

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts