Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have an Evo 4 and I am trying to track down some standard OEM or aftermarket copy front shocks ASAP in the UK. These seem hard to find so if anyone has any suggestions or places I can check that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance :mitsi:

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
japperformanceparts for second hand or rosssport? Couple of other traders on here that break them?
Awesome Evocop4 thank you for your reply. I will get on to them ASAP, so far everywhere I have asked have zero stock and even zero reference to them :(

My front shock is dead and I need it ASAP for MOT as the car is my daily driver

· Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Are the different to Evo 5?

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are the different to Evo 5?
I think the rear are the same but on the front of an Evo 4 they use a smaller bolt near the hub, so you can fit Evo 5/6 strut but the hub needs the hole drilling and some spacers and use the bolts from the 5/6 as well... I think

Mitsi want ~£340 each

KYB (Kayaba shocks) told me that Mitsi never released the OE contract for the shocks so I wont be able to find OEM or aftermarket shocks, can anyone confirm that?

So my only option would be for some cheap coilovers, anyone have any suggestions? (that cost under £500 max, preferably around £250)

· Premium Member
182 Posts
Hello,

I have an Evo 4 and I am trying to track down some standard OEM or aftermarket copy front shocks ASAP in the UK. These seem hard to find so if anyone has any suggestions or places I can check that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance :mitsi:
have you tried import car parts as i brought a few things for my 4 from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.