Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maxi,

I haven't heard from you yet mate, but then again you are probaly busy fitting that electric window kit to your evo 5 !, and don't worry, I wont mention to anyone about the starter handle you use to get it going in the morning.
Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL :D very nice of you not to mention that. But I think it's really funny when you stop next to him and he has to bring that passenger window down manually with that yeah-yeah-I-know-shut-up-very-funny-look on his face! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MAXI's car feels quicker, has shorter gears, but on the road it's not faster. He will get a few metres in front of me under acceleration, but I just brake a little later and there I am again :D

I almost never tried his car, so I would have to do that. Maybe I am a lot faster with his', and it's just him not making it go properly! :D hehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daz,

LOL about what you are saying, and even more when I read Claudius answer about my yeah-yeah-I-know-shut-up-very-funny-look:D!

But then both of you will have a lot of job to do(especially Claudius) to get rid of that...AYC:D:D:D!
And Claudius, with all your bentley derivated stuff, don't you have some problems with your electric wirings?
And tell me how is the abs working:D?
I know...I know... You need some electronic help to drive your evo.

About which car is faster, Claudius evo is much faster, but in top speed!
My evo accelerates a little bit faster, but it's probably because it doesn't have 80kg/2000£ of stereo in the trunk:D!

Daz,

It has been really nice to meet you and your wife, and the next time you have to come with your evo!
Don't tell Claudius that you have got the electronic climate control, or he will start to complain about the normal air conditionning:D!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts