Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a no. for him, i`ve been trying Yan for a while now on a number that i have got, ends in 8856 mobile, he`s seem to have disappeared!! known on here as " xlr8 " last posted 14-07-06

Help

thnX

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm trying to get in contact with him since August.

I got to know him on the MLR, after some email, i decided to drive up to England to pick up an appearantly freshly rebuild HKS engine, which cost me a small fortune (what a joke!!!).

The best thing on that road trip, was that i meet some really nice people from the MLR at the sprint in Silverstone.

Back home, i took the engine apart, as there were some signs, which made me a bit anxious about it. Finally had to see, that the whole engine waa big pice of crap (see pics below)!!

I reported this to Yan, he agreed to find another solution with me. and that was the last time i heard of him. nice init?? And also the last time he posted on the MLR!

What totally puts me of, that that guy is about 40 Years old and ripping everyone off. I mean hes not 18 or 20 and selling rubbish over ebay, than i could understand.

Anyway Yan, If you're reading this:

What goes around comes around!!!
And it definately wasn't the last time for me in England.!!

And definately is a reall good lesson to me, never buy of a s*** c*** you don't know!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's just disapointing!!!

Everyone i've got to know or even meet from this forum was VERY
helpful and friendly!!!!!

And that's in my opinion whats it's all about, to share the same passion/hobby and help and get on with each other.

And such an a*** like yan is doing exactly the oposite. It's a reall shame.

And so on.......... ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to hear that boosted, but have to agree with Gerbilhead too. Read my post 17.2.2005. Up to his old tricks again! Be assured that there are some top blokes here.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
thanks turbo33

already tried that dead!

There was a thread on here just recently, about a stroker within the last month, Yan had replied on this thread, so i Pm`d him "nothing" he doesn`t owe me anything i actually want to give him some money... :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts