Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a very low mileage red Tommi here a few days ago, any idea where it has gone?
I think the seller was Staffi someone or other...

Cheers

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
No it hasn`t, i`ve decided to keep the car in the end, it`s FAR to nice to sell, i think i was just having a bad day when i put it up for sale :crackup: :crackup:

Right decision me thinks.............. ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Bl**dy right decision as well, your day must have been bad!!!! :crackup:

Steve

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Evoedd said:
Bl**dy right decision as well, your day must have been bad!!!! :crackup:

Steve
It was Steve, especially after all the good work Mark Shead has done on the car. Basically the car doesn`t come out much at all and i wanted an Evo i could use everyday more or less, but when i went to put some air in the tryes yesterday i realised what a DAFT idea it was to sell :D :D

I`ll just have to use abit more now............. ;) ;)

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
decisions ehh pete you made the right one to keep imo
i always feel like selling up
prob because i dont drive the car so much like yourself

roll on the summer :cool:

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
redliner said:
decisions ehh pete you made the right one to keep imo
i always feel like selling up
prob because i dont drive the car so much like yourself

roll on the summer :cool:
To right mate ;) ;) ;)

·
Administrator
29,354 Posts
staffi said:
No it hasn`t, i`ve decided to keep the car in the end, it`s FAR to nice to sell, i think i was just having a bad day when i put it up for sale :crackup: :crackup:

Right you - next time I won't remove the post for you :crackup: ;) I thought you had sold it!!!!! :crackup:

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
mechell said:
Right you - next time I won't remove the post for you :crackup: ;) I thought you had sold it!!!!! :crackup:
I had Chell, but i just couldn`t do it :cry: :cry:

We all go through these SILLY phases.. :crackup:

·
Administrator
29,354 Posts
staffi said:
I had Chell, but i just couldn`t do it :cry: :cry:

We all go through these SILLY phases.. :crackup:
ok - I'll let you off then - ;) And just for the record, I think you have done the right thing. You have on of - if not THE - best examples out there!! :D (and it must be so :cool: having a car that commands so much interest!! ;) )

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
**** me the YO YO kid has done it again!! :crackup: :D

How many PM's have i had " sorry Si leave the graphics i'm gonna sell" " Hey Si graphics back on i'm keeping her" " Si decided to sell really this time" .................

My head is spinning, :p :p

Anywas as you were......................................... with MAK again :D :D (right choice lovely car)

Si

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Wow - I thought you'd regret it - but not that quickly !

It's one thing deciding to keep it when you've have little interest and your financial / circumstances change (like me recently) and another if you have a definate sale.

I'm sure the buyer is gutted !

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Can you imagine how long it takes him to decide what to order when in a resturant :crackup:

Beef, no chicken, now wait i'll have steak, ohh hang on a second, curry, no pizza....... [email protected] me i can't decide :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
thought you were a bit quiet at work this morning! keeping it then! your right Si can someone change his username to the YO YO MAN please!!!!!!!!!
Good choice Pete :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
staffi said:

Bloody timewaster ;)
Can I have first refusal if you change your mind?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
bloody hell pete u sure you dont want 2 fone a friend or ask the audience next time :D

i,ve posted u some brochures on the fq360 :crackup:

bet ur buyer was pisd

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
You lot are p**s taking sods. Ok i struggle to make my mind up sometimes :crackup: You should never rush into things :D

Si................P**s myself @ yo yo man

Stig, the buyer was absolutley fine, i told him i just couldn`t sell. :cry:

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,520 Posts
Quote=the buyer was absolutley fine, i told him i just couldn`t sell.

I wouldnt have been ok :D ,id have been gutted!!!

Right decision by a mile mate....think about it,what can you get better than a stupidly low mileage red tommi with white mo's and tastefull mods :confused:

Use the thing!! or start getting it on track! :D

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
phil lloyd said:
Quote=the buyer was absolutley fine, i told him i just couldn`t sell.

I wouldnt have been ok :D ,id have been gutted!!!

Right decision by a mile mate....think about it,what can you get better than a stupidly low mileage red tommi with white mo's and tastefull mods :confused:

Use the thing!! or start getting it on track! :D
Let me just clear one thing up about the buyer situation before you all start slatting me :cry:

He`d not even been to view the car, there was NO money involved he was coming to view the car sometime this week. The reason i put sold up on the Original post was because he asked me to, but then i had a change of heart, got the post deleted and the gentlman was fine............

1 - 20 of 34 Posts