Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
me and simon are going, havnt asked anyone else yet, it is being pushed hard on japukmeets so should be good.

give me a shout if you are going, we can have a meet.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I will almost certainly be going, as it's just round the corner from me!
I probably won't need to meet at Mimms for this one http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Geffers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Lee,
I can see that you've missed me. No-one else will talk to you and I don't blame them. Probably something to do with the dodgy accent.
Right then, I'm back from my meeting and so can we continue? All of this north/south thing is a bit weird isn't it? Everyone knows that everything down south is overpriced and overrated. (That should promote some healthy discussion.....)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
are you counting your wife to be in that latest comment, as i am making notes, to drop you in it on saturday....:)

overpriced and overrated you just described manchester (flame suit on) and daz come to think of it...:)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
what was your meeting about anyway, how to cook peas so they are very mushy, or how to turn up to a meet in a rsx and not be laughed at??

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Of course I wouldn't count my wife to be in either category (would I dear ;)) but at least she has the sense to see that life is so much better up North and move up here.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
i have run out of slagging off juice, i am going up the pub for a bit...

andy: what time are you getting to mimms we could have a coffee in the services before everyone pitches up??

i have the car with me today, so if anyone is in the EC1 area drop me a mail.....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
hmmmmm,
I certainly did not go onto a Lotus BBS.... there must be another fast out there stealing my name.
Thanks Geffers for telling everyone about my leg shortness, thats very kind of you..... :)

I'LL STILL KICK YA ARSE MATEY :)

looks like it's been made very clear that I'm not appearing 2morrow, so have fun guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Lee,
I'll give you a call tomorrow morning and we can sort out a time. Do they serve fish, chips and peas down in Mimms services because it would make a nice breakfast for me...

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
nice one mate, i was looking forward to a pie or 3 myself :).

fastchick: wont be as much fun without you and su being chased by the police :):):)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hello All,

I've been away from the forum for a while all due to good reasons.....Andy is no longer with us after the comments he has made about us Sutherners!! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >...Lee I am with you all the way, I was black mailed into moving up North! (Southerners United!)

Fastchick, What are you up to babes???....I thought we were going to go for another blast and spot a few more police cars!!....;)

Lee/everyone, hope to meet up with you all tomorrow with maybe a bite to eat beforehand....

See you there

Su

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm neither North or South. Brummy lad (not black country) through and amp; through.
The place that brought you :
Balti's
Black Sabbath
Duran Duran
Aston Villa

What more could you ask for ?

If pushed I would side with the hard northerners, not the softy sath !

Lee,

Your 'avin a larf mate !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Hi,
just reading old thread, thought i'd bring it back from the dead!

Daz..... don't underestimate us Suvners darling, we'd eat you alive !

Su.... I am fine, drop me an email babe, we can catch up xx

All and amp;gt; will someone pls start a really pointless thread again, oh ****** I'll do it!!!! hehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Hi Daz,

will you make up your mind? do you want me or Lee? or will we have to indulge in a threesome???

are you up for that? :) silly question.....

looks like fast's back..... !!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.