Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lee,
I think I read in another thread that she was sorting out some personal stuff and so she wasn't around....
BTW, blown up your car yet with its new mods? Or have you had all the mods done and still drive it like an old woman :D (apologies to any old women on the board!!)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh look its the dumb and dumber double act (cant modify and wont modify).

you boys just keep on worrying about the side repeaters and windscreen wipers, I will meet you there.....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lee,
I wasn't commenting about the mods on the car, I was commenting about the driver. I think that the best investment you could make is to sell it to a decent driver and go plod around in your Frontera. After all, it's not everybody that has to put cushions on the Recaros to be able to see over the steering wheel ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh, that would explain why his windows and roof are always so dirty. Couldn't HKS supply Lee with a performance step ladder ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mate i know simon is short but there is no need to mention that he needs cusions to see over the wheel :)

my wife in her frontera could keep up with you anyway, so i would not say to much....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
daz, i am surprised you have even heard of HKS, as the last time we spoke you was putting in a bulk order at Halfords (i think that is where you get clear side repeaters, or are they a bit down market for halfords).

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee,
If your wife can keep up with me in the Frontera then I suggest that she gives you some driving lessons as you struggle to keep up in your TME. In fact, let her drive it and then you can see what its really capable of. You'll be surprised.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only thing i am surprised about is why this board has not got a more strict entrance policy, so we could bar all northerners and people with cheap versions of the evo....:)

not long now mate, soon be saturday....fast car magazine are coming along now, do you reckon we could get some picks of the mimms possy in there....
lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lee,
Don't tell Daz there is going to be a magazine photo shoot, he'll be down there with his wax and polish before you can say 'Show and Shine' :)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No jokes about cushions on seats please. Reminds me of my Lotus Esprit days (although I can just about see over the dash in the Evo without a problem) :D

Talking of orange side repeaters... I rang Power Engineering last Friday morning to order a set of clear lenses for my white TME and 24 hours later I had fitted em to my car. Excellent service and £30 well spent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
Don't worry about me Lee, I am fine.... very much alive and kicking. Don't wanna talk about why I've been away... as well, it's personal. But I shall be here to engage in long pointless, sexist threads with the best of 'em. So, bring it on !!!!!

Teri, got your email babe, thanks.... dunno if my reply will bounce or not.... so if you could email me again with your tel no.... i'll call you.

Daz..... forgotten me so soon? Your so fickle !!!!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fastchick

it happens to a lot of women every month or so but does generally not keep them from writing :D

Daz

who was the guy with the orange side repeaters?? That's so tasteless!

Cookie

Well done!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Claudius,

Its this bloke I know from Landan (Say it in a Dick van **** voice). It is a complete fashion crime mate, orange side repeators and a big long wip antenna for his CB.
His name is LeeLegend.

Morning Lee :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fastchick my princess,

Do you miss me angel ?
Had any more dreams about me ?
Do you want to be in my next video ?
Miss you babe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Andy,

Does the RSX come with paint or not ?
Or is it just a bare shell which you plop a bit of poster paint on with a 2 brush ?
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Daz,
It comes with super lightweight paint that improves the performance as it's more aerodynamic :) Just ask Lee, he's seen me blast past him on more than one occasion.

Claudius,
You're taking your life in your hands with that comment above. I wouldn't like to be you when fastchick gets hold of you.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fastchick, good to hear from you, are you coming saturday???
daz, it is andy that has got the CB arieal, apperently the RSX has to be put together cheaply so they stick a bloody great arieal on it....it is not a van **** accenet, it is handy andy off of changing rooms, blinky blimey guvnor.
andy, yes it is painted, but it is shame it is white, and i think blast past was a bit of a hopeful comment :)
claudius, its me with the yellow indicators, and i am going to keep them forever, seeing as it offends everyone, and i hope fastchick gives you a mouthful for the last comment (she is good at that;))

any way it is friday, which is good, i think we should have a long thread today, and yes its boxhill tommorrow, so cant wait....

morning all
lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lee,
Have you got a spellchecker on that PC of yours. Aerial is how you spell it. I don't know, your english is as bad as your driving http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > But then again, I never could understand they way you southerners speak. I've still got to get a translator for when I speak to Su. (Hope she doesn't read this or I'm dead :D)
What's wrong with white then Lee. It's better than that dodgy silver that you've got. And anyway, the only part of my car you've ever seen has been the rear so you don't even know what the rest of it looks like :)
I sense a long thread coming on again but I've got another bloody friday meeting at 10-12 and so I can't respond until after that but it'll be interesting to see what pathetic excuse you come up with on Monday when you realise that your car is still slower despite all of its mods.

As for fastchick being good at mouthfuls, we'd have to see what Geffers says about that one :)

Andy

1 - 20 of 87 Posts