Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wave:

does anyone know where i can download movies from the net for free??

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Highly illegal and I would never condone it, but apparently Azureus is good for downloading the torrents once you've found them on Mininova. Takes ages to download them though, or so I've heard.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
i know someone who uses utorrent,apparently that is quite fast.depending on the connection of course :D :p

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,879 Posts
When you have your car stolen you'll all be here in a second p1$$ing and moaning about it. Hypocrites.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
Aidy said:
When you have your car stolen you'll all be here in a second p1$$ing and moaning about it. Hypocrites.
oh look,mr goody two shoes has risen.
get a life :moon:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Every time I see one of these threads (including the "how do I back up my playstation / xbox games" ones) I am sorely tempted to post a "how do I bypass car alarms and immobilisers" thread. I'm pretty sure nobody on these forums would willingly supply information on methods for stealing cars, but they all seem more than happy to provide information on stealing copyrighted content... :rolleyes:

I'd also be interested to find out whether internet forum posts are admissible as evidence; doesn't providing someone with the tools and information to commit an offense essentially make you an accomplice to that offense? :confused:

·
5,456 Posts
Dohh!!!!!

As far as I'm aware, the information is out there in the WWW. Its free to look, just what you do with it makes it illegal. Just by visiting a site and seeing what there is to download is no crime. Downloading is a new ball game.....where you can be arrested.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for the links... not saying im going to donload stuff just wanted to have a look and see what all the fuss is about..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
NumptyScrub said:
Every time I see one of these threads (including the "how do I back up my playstation / xbox games" ones) I am sorely tempted to post a "how do I bypass car alarms and immobilisers" thread. I'm pretty sure nobody on these forums would willingly supply information on methods for stealing cars, but they all seem more than happy to provide information on stealing copyrighted content... :rolleyes:

I'd also be interested to find out whether internet forum posts are admissible as evidence; doesn't providing someone with the tools and information to commit an offense essentially make you an accomplice to that offense? :confused:
Lol, and we all lived happy ever after :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts