Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts
But when does your renewal occur?

Only new renewals, as in, this year will get the badge!! So everyone will get one at somepoint this year, just depends when you joined!!
Ahhh!
Think I am in for a wee wait then !!!!:lol:
Thanks for the heads up!:smthumbup

I never got one either!:cry:
I got the calendar,wastegate mag etc.....:smthumbup

just want that badge!!!!!!:thumbup:
Guess that I will pm Mechell!;):D:)
But when does your renewal occur?

Only new renewals, as in, this year will get the badge!! So everyone will get one at somepoint this year, just depends when you joined!!
as Dan has said, its with your RENEWAL PACK not with your wastegate mag :smthumbup

drop mechell a pm about calendar/mag, the emblem will be when you renew i assume:smthumbup
(ps got those parts)

Hi Kev, already did pm Mechell & Darin. Got a reply from Mechell saying its getting sorted and should get it soon:yawn:. Did your pal come with the parts yet?:smthumbup

Discussion starter · #26 ·
was thinking of putting mine near gear stick where some evo's have the model number/ralliart badge :smthumbup
I'm trying to think of how to get it attached to the front grill ... drill some holes in it and some black cable ties or will that be too chavvy ?

I was messing :lol:

Don't know where I would put it to be honest :confused:

Chill out guys!! This was a new idea that took a bit of time to put into practise, also I think you`ll find your getting something else in the packs without the membership pack price increasing!!

You will eventually get yours!Just be patient!

Guess not. :shrug:
well you'd never solder a fixing onto the back of that possibly braze or weld but it would dis colour it and possibly burn through it personally id drill 2 neat countersunk holes and put some nice counter sunk screws through it

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.