Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get these wheels from?

Enkei RPF1 Wheel 18x9.5, 5x114.3 in Silver.

Also do they come in the corret offset for an Evo 9 aswell?

These are almost identical to the standard Evo 9 Enkies apart from they are 18 x 9.5 and 6 twin spoke instead of 5 twin spoke.

I was going for Ultralite A Techs then decided to go for Rota GTR Drifts as the Ultralites didn't have the correct offset for an Evo 9 and have now seen these which look very similar to the original wheels on my 9.

I am looking to get something that keeps the car as standard looking as possible for when I get my engine build done and get best part of 700 bhp.

I know they are available just not sure on the offset and if anyone in this country can get hold of them for me as I have seen them on an Amercian site but they won't ship to the UK :mad:

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is that sorted - an email has been sent off to them asking about price and offset too.

Cheers windowlicker

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool , no probs jon:D
Hope you get sorted.
Thanks they have just got back to me and the only thing is the offsets are - 15, 38 or 45.

Obviously the 15 and the 45 are far too far out to fit but I am not sure on the 38 mm as I am fairly sure the current offset is 30 mm?

That extra 8 mm pushes the rim further into the arches and maybe too cloe to the strut of the shocks I think :confused:

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi John, Have a look in the Products & Services, think Ben Linney GTC is selling those wheels.

Keith
Thanks Keith I will take a look :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah i cant get it to work either. But if you go on the Norris website a click on his 9 rs then you will the pics.
Cheers mate - I will give that a try thanks :smthumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts