Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering changing the wheels on my TME, the choices seem fairly limited although I do think that 18 compomotive mo's in white (6 spoke) would look quite good. I don't really want a 'dressy' type wheel more of a 'rally' type wheel. I will lower it with springs only (to start with) about 30 - 40mm. Would I get away with a 19 rim ? Ideally I would like those white Enkei's (18 six spoke) as fitted to Makinen's motor when kitted up for tarmac. I have never seen these for sale anywhere, and are they 18 or 19 ? Any suggestions you boffin's out there would be greatly appreciated.
Tar,
Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they are 18 inch oz/enkei they are magnesium the costs about 400 pounds a piece that kind of money can only be paid by the WRC team

you better can go the 6 spoke compomotive i have these too very nice

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Compomotive are about the cheapest you can get, but they are heavy! I have never seen the 18 inches for sale. Anyway, you know that Tommi'S car has only 4 holes, right? So adapting them would cost the same money again. Forget them.
Daz, I emailed you a few wheels for your car. Looking at that at the moment as well. I want 18 inches to fit brakes. What about you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts