Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting really fed up of having to clean my white TME wheels so I am thinking of buying some new 18" ones, I like the BBs challenge wheels but want other people thought (and pics if possible) on some other types of wheels. :)

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
why don't you just get you're wheels sprayed a different colour, that's what i done. it cost me £200 and they look so much better than white. i would post some pics but i'm having problems with my pc at the moment.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
insaneyouth said:
why don't you just get you're wheels sprayed a different colour, that's what i done. it cost me £200 and they look so much better than white. i would post some pics but i'm having problems with my pc at the moment.
No thought of that mate but will just keep them in the garage with the wet tyres on and get the new ones with some DO1j's or other decent dry tyres fitted for the summer. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you get the latest banzai mag, they are on an s13 project car. The web site to go and look at them is work-wheels.co.jp
Its a bit hard to pick the wheels out of list cause writing is small. They are the ones where it says in littte writting work emotion then a big red cr underneath. I think they are about £500 ish per wheel. They have a picture of an evo 8 with some on. Hope thats of help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts