Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Mate of mine mentioned that he was taking is 996 to get his wheels refurbed. So, I asked him to take two of my VI GSR wheels that I had curbed (bought a set of Mak wheels in the meantime).

One I the wheels I had already been told was a right-off. Guess what for £50 each they look brand new - well they were anyway, only 6000 miles each. But they are now perfect - minus OZ decals however.

If anybody is interested will get a contact # and address!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
We are currently arranging to have all 5 of our Paj Evo wheels sent off to a firm called Pristine UK, they do a complete refurbishment for about £50 per wheel, our local tyre garage is an agent for them, so they will take tyres off, send wheels off and re-fit tyres, balance etc when they return. Apparantley the turn around is approx 4/5 days. Our local Mitsi dealer uses the same people.

If anyone needs their tel no or address let me know - I think they are on the web too.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
FYI Mitsubishi in Ware said they can get the OZ transfers for applying under the lacquer (sp?)...

Simon.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Rock,

Mate of mine is looking to get some alloys from his Integrale repaired and resprayed. Can you e-mail me the name and place you used.

BTW he is up in scotland (Perth) and was green with jealously when he saw my TME :).

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I need my EVO V's wheels refurbed as well :(

Can anyone recommend a suitable company up in Scotland?

Ock aye the noo :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts