Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It's all Andy the hats' fault - he talked me into it at the pre Trax 2000 bash at Bill and amp; Tel's. Cash came from a load of share options from 2 jobs ago.

Plus I'd just split up with my girlfriend and she absolutely loathes it - bonus! :)

Now I'm moving to San Diego so it'll be for sale in the new year.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
car allowance |PLS| loan |PLS| sale of GTI |EQU| debt |PLS| Evo |PLS| Happiness

Where Happiness is directly proportional to debt and size of loan

R (mathematician)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Never even bothered to look because I thought the dream was out of my reach. Saw one for sale in a local dealer and after part-xing my VR6, blowing my savings and taking out a loan the dream came true. No looking back :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
A very useful customer that allowed me to sell my 8 year old Cosworth.

Only problem now is Gordon Brown trying to take it off me :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Bank loan... once I realised that I couldn't *quite* finance a brand new R34, I looked around for a slightly cheaper alternative. Got the loan approved, and test drove the Evo first... handed the cash over five minutes after we'd parked up :) [email protected] was grinning as much as me, I probably acted like the ideal customer :D:D:D

Knowing me, if I'd driven the scooby first I'd have one of those now. I'm a little impulsive when it comes to spending...

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I simply found it the next logical step from a

Heavilly moded Lancia integralle (330 BHP |PLS|),
lightly moded Subaru Impreza Sti (311 BHP),
unmodified E6 TME (290 BHP)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Worked as a soldier of fortune in Los Angeles with my team from Nam raising nearly enough money.BA sold his van and we traded in Face`s Vette........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
living at home with my parants has helped :)
saved hard for a year, and got a good price for my old car.

ohh yes that bit of a loan helped no end as well !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Interesting stuff guys.....

mmmmm looking around now.... what can I sell????? :)

Dear Knight,
How about the Evo 1st then the piccie.... fair deal me thinks :) :) :) oh, and if the beauty is worth 100 Evo's then I am sure I dont need to prove myself, and should be radiating happiness whilst driving/ owning one !!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Trading in scoob for stiV3 coupe seen the E4 in a corner looking delicious [this was a abig scoob dealer]
took for a test 1/2 bought it never ever seen one before this was in sept98.

trade in scoob |PLS| 2 k |PLS| finance that finishes bloody soon thank christ ,then its mine all fkin mine .Can,t wait as I have worked my cok off just to keep the payments going.Its cost me a fortune in keeping it when I could of bought me a kitchen and bathroom for my house.
Just 5k will get me a E5 when its mine Can't bloody wait .
Although having said that might have it sorted tuning wise.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So basically I need a really nice high paid job :) a nice boss :) a friendly bank manager, and the will to stomach major repayments for awhile ??? (or the rest of my life!!!!) oh... but it'd be so worth it.

Or I could become the next Pop idol !!!! and be discovered in the local Karaoke bar !!!! :) on 2nd thoughts.........

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.