Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why has the editor Greg Emmerson filled Banzai with so much yank tack, R we really intrested?
U don't C Performance Ford doin this, Banzai should take more note of what is goin on in the UK B4 some1 else dose a better job on British Jap cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have to say I have never seen the Magazine ON SALE anywhere in the UK. I have looked because it's been quoted before on the board.

Might be worth mentioning to them that MLR folks might subscribe if they knew how and could get a discount? :)

JF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've given up buying it, that and Japanese Performance, same magazine different title except JP was slightly better.
There's only so many times you can see a tarted up Supra before you get bored.

Hey blade how about submiting your car to CCC Car Clinic? Now that would be interesting and useful for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mags like Banzai and amp; Jap performance can't find enuf wow cars from the UK , HH6 finds that yet anuver ,SupraZXPulsar200SXMX5FTOSubaru clone with the usual mods becomes dull after a time even 4 committed petrol heads (like me , I know :))

So , 1 thing the yanks can b relied upon 2 produce is IYF wow cars , will agree that they appear tack 2 us grey Europeans , but in their sunny bright , fast pace lifestyle thats wot u get.
IMHO , the UK needs 2 learn the art of public shows , Billing etc r OK , but despite wot alot of u think about Trax , certain elements r just wot we want , 0-60 sprint , variety , chebs , etc . We want excitement not just wondering about looking at cars , who has the loudest , most flames , loudest BOV , biggest tail pipe etc. Trivial BUT FUN :)
But , 2 u mags as above (we know u read this :)), get yr rses 2 Tokyo etc , and lets have the orimental stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evoboy - blimey - had trouble reading that! You are getting SO abbreviated man! It is nearly cryptic code!

You must be an ace texter on the mobile!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts