Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for advice (friendly) on what would be a good induction kit for the E4. What do most people on here fit, and why ??
Cost does come into it a bit. Like the look of the Blitz SUS power, But what do you think ?

TA

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
joey,
run a HKS superpowerflow on my IV.After people said they dont filter aswell as the other makes i took the filter and pipework off to check if any dirt had passed the filter.Absolutely nothing had got through the filter.
But in reality your probably better off with a sealed system like the evo has as standard,but maybe change just the filter element for say a Ralliart item.Because the HKS is open it can suck in all the warm air from the engine bay,some people run another cold feed to the filter from behind the headlight or from below.There are also relocation kits available which move the battery back and bring the filter the front of the car but i think these are expensive.

The thing i like about my filter is the intake noise when putting your foot down and the hiss from the standard r/c valve when changing gear.I dont like the really noisy dump v's but the standard one with the filter is just right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry and joey get the boost upto 1.2 bar and get an fse boost valve u gonna rock buddy promise

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry,
i will be going for the HKS RSK After i get the wheels to get the traction on my E4...
Check RCD...they are the good guys...or should i say girls...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joey i think i have a Blitz sitting in the garage i don't think it is going on to my E6
You are quite welcome to try it on for size and if you like then i am sure we can sort out a price.
Must tell you i am going to try it this weekend so will be available after that

Sid

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go for Blitz and you want get any shxt in your turbo.
Try and stay away from Foam filters as they don't filter as well as cotton or paper type.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts