Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this badge jobby by my gear lever, says evo vi 470 ..whats that 470 mean eh eh eh.

answers on a post card please?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a GSR, mustbe more than 470 across the world ,,shirly;)

whos got the highest/lowest then?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee,

Only 200 makinens made.

50 - Blue
50 - Silver
50 - Red
50 - Black

All numbered 1 - 200.

Mine's 097.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AFAIK Ralliart UK numbered all their cars. Mak's, GSR's and RSX's. It's another attempt to justify the extra money over a grey - hey, these are a limited edition!

Actually, Mitsi sugged us. I bought my 6 as one of only 5,000 worldwide. Then they made at least 7,500 of em! Plus the Maks (2,500 odd?) Still a limited edition but not so limited.

####ed me off a bit. Before, I had one of the last 8 UK Celica GT4 Turbo's made- and there were only about 200 of them in the whole of the UK. Only saw 2 others in the whole 3 years it was mine. Then I got a car that promised to be even rarer... the E6. And I now see at least one other every time I go anywhere.

Still not as prevalent as Scoobies. Or those damn BMW Mine's very individual. It's got special wheels you know posers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it's a GSR, then you've got car number 470 out of 500 Mitsubishi imports. You should also see that number on the service book front cover. It's just used to identify the Mitsi imports against the 'greys'. It also means there was a manufacturers warranty on it of 3 years.

Mine's number 53. Woohoo! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts