Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, with the festive season approaching us rapidly, what is Father Christmas bringing you (either Evo related or not)? He's bringing me a radar detector so that I can keep my clean license. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hopefully

'Initial D' series one box set on DVD.

..and if you don't know what that is then.....well.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably receive some new undercrackers :(

Have dropped plenty of hints to the missus, will find out soon though :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a set of VR/LCD High res glasses for the PS2 for sale.. Brand new only come out a week ago.. No need to use a tv to play games or watch DVD's.. Give the impression of a 58 tv infront of you! Up for sale at £280... Well worth it! :) Including postage!

Email me! If intrested! They retail at £300!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want peace and happiness around the world..

if i can't have that then hks ssq bov ha been hinted at....toblerone anyone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been toying with the idea of getting a PS2, I'm still using the original Playstation. How do you rate it compared to the original for driving games in particular?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steel

There's a DVD out called Mitsubishi Lancer Evo story £16.99, 90mins worth. Available from dukevideo.com Ordered 1 myself but aint arrived yet, but sounds good reading info about it,
Hope this helps, Oh u can get it on that old format, whats it called now!! oh yes VHS aswell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Smudger,

got that one the day I bought the Evo from Halfords (the video that is, not the car).
It's pretty good, I've got the old format - couldn't get hold of the DVD at the time and couldn't wait.

I need more material to satisfy my Evo cravinghttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Anyone know if the Evo is featured on any other videos?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tiff Needell thrashes a TME briefly in 'Burning Rubber'. Basically the video is about how to pull hand brake turns, J turns, doughnuts etc. in different cars (FWD, RWD and AWD). Quite amusing especially the rolling Robin and doughnuting TME ;)
Picked it up in Woollies for £7 a while back, I only got it cos it had the TME in it ;)

Anyone seen the new Clarkson one? 100 best cars of all time or something? Any good?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A jail sentance if I don't pay a 5 grand inland rev bill by the 21st.dec
See ya when I get out ,and I'm wondering if the uk has an extradition order with Guernsey.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do they serve turkey in prison? So some hairy arse cell mate could be having you for Xmas? (sorry to lower the tone).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HH6,
haven't seen it yet, the cover put me off. Clarkson mentions that a transit van is in the top 100! Makes me wonder what else they've dug up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts