Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am goin to put my car up for sale i have only just got it back from ai autosport and it has made 495hp and 430lbft at 1.6bar at 1.8bar it makes 505hp and 440lbft .
it has a long list of extras and has nothing but the best parts put on it the only thing that was standard was the gearbox and diffs and that has just went tonight it was the final straw and i am goin to sell up now the car will have a gearbox fitted and be back to roadworthy before i sell it . i will list the parts that i have purchased lately
garrett 3076r with tial 44mmwastegate with screamer pipe (sounds class lol)
slowboy racing manifold
ksport 8pot front and 6 pot rear 330 mm brakes onli done 200mile at the most
ksport coilovers fully adjustable all round
2.3 stroker engine with ported head
large filter with 4inch pipe to the turbo
two set of 17inch oz superleggara one black other silver
. if u are interested u can contact either with pm or jonny and phil at aiutosport for the full rundown on the car . the car mot runs out on the 25thmarch but can be renewed if required . no reasonable offer will be refused . ps the car was a rocket for the 200mile or so it was goin lol pity the gearbox cudn stick it

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
not good when you start feel like it the last straw :smthumbdo
to be 100% honest the car isworth more in parts
depending what the conditon off body work is you could get up to 8000 if the car is spot on ,i know for a fact you would have spent well over that

get some pics up :smthumbup sure someone will snap it up if not strip it plenty of early guys what upgrade parts ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have spent the price of a new one on it lol but thats the joy of ownership . am not interested in breakin git to much hassle shipping parts also forgot to mention there is a load of spares with it extra suspension turbo and manifoold complete . thanks for the replys it is breaking my heart to sell it just when i have it the way i want but iam not rich enough to buy gearboxes in bulk ie one a day lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks moses i have a few pictures now showing the little bits of rust and the engine work the body is in good condition for the age sorry for the quality am not so good on the computer

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
thanks moses i have a few pictures now showing the little bits of rust and the engine work the body is in good condition for the age sorry for the quality am not so good on the computer
mate so sorry my inbox woz full yer pm bounced back

email it tae me

[email protected] will put em up for u

cheers

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump not sure wether to break or sell complete gearbox is coming tomorrow so if anyone is interested in her complete or in bits give me a pm with sensible offers .

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have spent the price of a new one on it lol but thats the joy of ownership . am not interested in breakin git to much hassle shipping parts also forgot to mention there is a load of spares with it extra suspension turbo and manifoold complete . thanks for the replys it is breaking my heart to sell it just when i have it the way i want but iam not rich enough to buy gearboxes in bulk ie one a day lol
If you are trying to sell a car, why would you tell prospective owners that it eats gearboxes, and it thus going to be very expensive to run?

I'm not sure that I'd hire you for a sales job...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
If you are trying to sell a car, why would you tell prospective owners that it eats gearboxes, and it thus going to be very expensive to run?

I'm not sure that I'd hire you for a sales job...
salesmen are lying gits(to put it mildly). hes obviously a decent chap prepared to tell it how it is. Is that wrong??

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Id rather know the issues on the car than find them out later. Im in sales as an account manager and find being more honest with my customers pays off very well indeed.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi there thanks for the reply as for eating gearboxes this is the one that came in the car and i had her four years with no bother but as soon as the new turbo and things went on trhe gearbox cudn take the pressure so just letting people know the score

1 - 17 of 17 Posts