Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just debating in my mind what's best to do as I have a couple of sets of rims and a few tyres. Debating whether best to split tyres and rims or sell together, any guide on price would be much appreciated.

Refurbed White TME Wheels

With 4 x brand new Toyo T1R tyres. 225/45/17

(Both the tyres and rims will not have even touched the road, brand new not a mark on the tyres or rims, tyres will even still have the stickers on)

Recently Refurbed Black Evo 8 MR Wheels

With 4 x almost new Toyo T1R tyres. 225/45/17

(Both the rims and tyres have covered 500mile since refurb, no kerb marks or scuffs just very very light scratches from wheel nut fitting)

Any help would be appreciated

Matt

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
Figures hard to say mate as you may have high values in mind ...... I'd say with the tyres the mak wheels 400-500 as you say are new....
And the mr wheels with tyres 350-450 :smthumbup

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Figures hard to say mate as you may have high values in mind ...... I'd say with the tyres the mak wheels 400-500 as you say are new....
And the mr wheels with tyres 350-450 :smthumbup
That's about on par with my thinking, gives me a starting point for when they go up for sale. Cheers for that mate

Will be keeping the Tommi Maks and selling the MR Wheels :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Id be interested in the black mr wheels if there at a good price mate , can u post up some pics and a definate price if you decide to get rid please , pm me if u prefer !!! ?
oh just a quick question will they fit a 5 with no issues ????

Cheers

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They should fit a 5 with no issues yes mate, well there on my 6 with no issues. No rubbing etc. and i'm fairly low :)

Been messed about by the powdercoaters so currently have the 8MR wheels on my car and the tommi maks are off the car in gloss white but in need of a refurb.

Tempted to get rid of them as they stand rather than go thru the hassle of powder coating them and then finding a buyer..

Undecided but unfortunately 8MR wheels will be on my car for the next few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts