Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you seen the video on piston heads? Some controversy as the driver canes it through a village!
Now with 3 years warranty. Has TVR finally come of age and given us an alternative to being a mercant banker in a Porsche

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Realdeal said:

Now with 3 years warranty. Has TVR finally come of age and given us an alternative to being a mercant banker in a Porsche
NO

they will never catch up

Jez

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Realdeal said:
Have you seen the video on piston heads? Some controversy as the driver canes it through a village!
I'd rather be a Merchant Banker than some poor sucker with a crap unreliable sack of shite British car that depreciates like a stone and constantly leaves you stranded by the side of the road.

Bring on the Banking I say :)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Mosi said:
I'd rather be a Merchant Banker than some poor sucker with a crap unreliable sack of shite British car that depreciates like a stone and constantly leaves you stranded by the side of the road.

Bring on the Banking I say :)
I want a Porsche but can't afford 1 so i am going to get a Griffith.I have already had a Cerbera but must you be so harsh :cry: :cry: :blah: ;)

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
big fra said:
I want a Porsche but can't afford 1 so i am going to get a Griffith.I have already had a Cerbera but must you be so harsh :cry: :cry: :blah: ;)
Sorry big fra, I do like TVR's actually - but my viewpoint still stands I'm afraid.

If only us Brits could start making cars properly again.....maybe BMW or Porsche should buy TVR - they could make them good cars :p

·
Registered
747 Posts
Mosi said:
Sorry big fra, I do like TVR's actually - but my viewpoint still stands I'm afraid.

If only us Brits could start making cars properly again.....maybe BMW or Porsche should buy TVR - they could make them good cars :p
Have to agree with Steve.. had a 350T..( Saggy Arse is wider track 350).. for 16 days, paid 43k including red rose pack, sold it after taking car back to dealer 4 times.. and lost 8k.. so much for the Russian's quality control.. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
I really like the Sagaris but I dont think a could live with the S6 niggles again

The Griff and Chim with the V8's are totally different :D

1993 cars sound great:D

My old Tam is STILL for sale at the dealer who bought it

http://www.mole-valley.co.uk/page.php?cid=14

Jez

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
mrfq340 said:
they have nice Cerbie 4.5 L/W in crystal topaz.. 29950.. yummy
When did you take delivery of your 350 then?

·
Registered
747 Posts
InsBro said:
When did you take delivery of your 350 then?
Bought new from Classic Dream Machines 5th November 2004...
Sold back to Classsic Dream Machines 22nd November 2004.

Had 5 cars last year

Dec 03 to May 04 996 C4S
May to July M3 CSL
July to Nov M3 conv SMG
Nov T350T
Dec acquired my current little toy.. beloved Evo 8 MR 340.. :D

Which will keep until Oct/Nov.. bonus due.. then GT3. :p

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
mrfq340 said:
Bought new from Classic Dream Machines 5th November 2004...
Sold back to Classsic Dream Machines 22nd November 2004.

Had 5 cars last year

Dec 03 to May 04 996 C4S
May to July M3 CSL
July to Nov M3 conv SMG
Nov T350T
Dec acquired my current little toy.. beloved Evo 8 MR 340.. :D

Which will keep until Oct/Nov.. bonus due.. then GT3. :p
FFS what do you work at or own :eek: ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts