Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)so what you all up to tonight?.just got home after nearly 3 weeks in uk.
feel like a bird let loose:).going to a live music bar tonight.see some old faces and chill.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Bird on the loose, now that's trouble then...:crackup::crackup:

We're off for a curry tonight..:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hiya Kay....cooking here, pottering 'twixt cooker and lap top. Glass of wine on the go, Goo Goo Dolls on the HiFi and a general air of contentment on me.

I like Sundays :)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Just chilling out (with a few Magners-Daisey Darling knows the effect these have on me, :mhihi:) waiting with huge anticipation for the WRC Mexico on DAVE at 11:30 tonight!

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
I'm full of a bluddy cold, but now the mr Ringrey mentioned the ole drinky i've just poured a nice glass of wine.. mmmmmm:naughty::smthumbup
Cor, you're all going on about wine, think i might have to have one:mhihi:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:Dwell i,m just about to jump in the pug:blush:and go for a blast:mhihi:But ben s as in ben sh..ter:crackup:is stalling me.i never had so much fun:crackup:eek:k call up the mods someone.i,m outa here:crackup::crackup:what a w..ker:crackup:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
just got in from a trip to portsmouth to see my brother also been to my mums for dinner visited me grandad on the way back.bit knackered now in a min im going for a shower have glass of red followed by a beer or two awaiting the rally :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
just got in from a trip to portsmouth to see my brother also been to my mums for dinner visited me grandad on the way back.bit knackered now in a min im going for a shower have glass of red followed by a beer or two awaiting the rally :smthumbup
The Rally will be awesome! I'm shattered but nothing will let me miss the action!

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:)got fond memories of portsmouth:blush:drove ethel from there on the ferry.now were is jone these days?:crackup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts