1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a long waited for day off work today :D

It's nice and warm and sunny :D

What should I do with my day???

I thought I would have a long lie in, but was up with the larks and now can't decide what to do :crackup:

If you had the day off what would you be doing????

No rude replies please :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
i would take my daughter out to a park and my mum and wife too and go for walks and then to a theme park :)

u have a nice day bud

i was up north working yesterday buckie, aviemore and granton on spey etc etc and pitlochry area

it was so hot and i felt so emotional, i luv my country, she is beautiful and makes me angry were destroying our lands and nature and forests and hills to make more houses and motorways, i felt like crying

scotland is heaven on earth

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
speed junkie said:
You pay for the Surgery M8 :crackup:
:crackup: but u will still be an ex man :crackup: haha

mate i luv the irish goddess's u ever seen the pics of old i have em in the house

red hair or blonde or even jet black with nice robes lile eowyn of rohan from lord of the rings mind the white robes with flower head things :D :D

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Leonard said:
Biking, Driving, Walking, having sex, all good :p :D
hmm - definitely the first three, now looking so good i got offered the last one before we even got to the restaurant last week - by a girl i only met an hour before hand! ( nice girl :rolleyes: ).

Mate, his fiancé and the fiancé's sister - typically not in the mood for that kind of relationship! :blah:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
RichW said:

Mate, his fiancé and the fiancé's sister - typically not in the mood for that kind of relationship! :blah:
Hmmm sounds a bit too complicated that one!

How about a nice girl from the gym that way she can chuck you round the bedroom :D

Have a good night if your out m8, cya soon i'm sure

Matt
:)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leonard said:
Biking, Driving, Walking, having sex, all good :p :D
well I would like to sayI have done all 4 :D but only managed 2 out of the 4 :(

Not saying which two though ;)

Had a great day off, fantastic weather even managed a few bevvies and a nice meal at the local with my hubby and daughter this evening :D

Roll on the next one :)

Linda

1 - 20 of 64 Posts