Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don;t want to miss the drivers briefing and cant see any times in the info i have been sent. Someone please let me know what time these things usually start at. Thanks.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You need to be at the circuit before 8.30. This way you'll have time to get signed on and briefing is usually starting as close to 9.00 as possible.

Don't forget your LICENSE, if you haven't got that on the day, then you won't need to be at the briefing!

You'll be signing on and briefing in the Cafe, which is easily found at the end of the main track that runs from the gate to the pits.

What car will you be driving. And are you staying locally on Thursday?

If so then why don't you make your way to The Haywain Motel to meet with some of the others.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, i live about 30mins from the track so should be in on time for the briefing. I will be in a red evo 6 makinen (the one with stripes on). If im home from work at a decent time myself and the wife will come over to the Haywain for the evening so i'll look forward to meeting you all. I take it you will all be there from 7ish onwards?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.