Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've not kept up to date with prices since selling my 8. But I'm trying to help my uncle out. (who must be one of the oldest evo drivers in UK ha ha) he has a very very clean evo 4 import. With just shy of 130km on clock. With only a few hks upgrades but otherwise standard. How much do you think it's worth. Assuming very good condition. Offshore Shetland at moment so unable to get any pictures of it.. Thanks ps I know it's kind of how long is a piece of string. I said for him to keep to hand to my cousin when he has a bit more driving experience as he has only been driving less than 2 years and not really into cars at mo but he is starting to take a bit of interest in mine when he visits. What's your thoughts anyway please ??? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
Fours don't command much money and your description isn't much to go on but I'd say£6k if it's clean

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's reason 4s are not as desirable do they have problems or just thought of as ugly

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's a blue/ purple colour and has hks filter exhaust and timer. Otherwise standard. May have coilovers too but I'm not sure

·
Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
3,531 Posts
If it's still got IV engine in then I would say more 4k:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
3,531 Posts
4k is not good :(

IV engine suffer from crankwalk which is why most change the engines

Yours may not have it best bet get it checked before advertising:smthumbup

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gents this is a massive variation with prices here some saying 3 to 4 if mint at a push some say 6. I was going to buy it from him half to help him out and half to maybe make a few quid problem Is he is saying he will sell me it for 5.5 and he thinks he's giving me a bargain. I don't really want to start haggling with him. But don't want to be stuck with a car I can't sell either. He assures me underneath is very very clean. Do I get it or just leave it. Lol

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would be happy with 500 But it's looking unlikely. There again there seems a big price jump from 4 to 5

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So for a good one could be possible maybe if I advertised for 6500...i don't know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts