Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIGHT GUYS WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS ON HOW MUCH A

56 PLATE FOCUS ST (ORANGE) 5 DOOR 30k WITH TWO OWNERS WOULD BE WORTH

THANKS BAZ

·
ADAPT AND OVERCOME
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have been offered a swap with my car but would only swap if i had a sale or swap with another evo also focus has full miltek exhaust

·
Registered
176 Posts
i really like them focus sts but its a focus. thts the only thing that puts me off. the evos have a pressence about them they stand out. i think you would regret getting rid of the evo . i keep saying im gonna get rid of mine but after a drive in mine i just cant bring myself to get rid.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Complete rubbish, the orange ones are very desireable. In the trade we bid orange ones £500 ish more than perf blue ect.
ahh the old

Look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me

Focus

·
Registered
354 Posts
ahh the old

Look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me

Focus
Haha, im not saying id drive one, or own one. Im just saying they make better money being in that colour.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
ahh the old

Focus
Would that be any relation to the Look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me

Mitsubishi Evo in any guise or colour.

Darren

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Would that be any relation to the Look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me

Mitsubishi Evo in any guise or colour.

Darren
nope not even in the same league

Focus = fat lame orange snot for 30 something chavs

Evo = super quick and respect demanding neck snapper

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
nope not even in the same league

Focus = fat lame orange snot for 30 something chavs

Evo = super quick and respect demanding neck snapper
:lol::lol::lol:

I think your blinded by the car you drive:lol: The Evo is a chav's car pure and simple. I dont care that most of my friends think i'm a chav because i drive a lairy jap saloon with a ridiculous spoiler. But i admit i do look like one when i'm in it:lol:

The Focus is a comfy, nippy rep mobile that costs just as much as the Evo to fuel:eek:

Darren

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

I think your blinded by the car you drive:lol: The Evo is a chav's car pure and simple. I dont care that most of my friends think i'm a chav because i drive a lairy jap saloon with a ridiculous spoiler. But i admit i do look like one when i'm in it:lol:

The Focus is a comfy, nippy rep mobile that costs just as much as the Evo to fuel:eek:

Darren
What it is , is a focus that's crashed into a nail varnish factory with a set of TSW venoms on and stinking of lynx tempest !!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
disagree with everything you have said about the st (marky-gee) i am 22 and have owned one of these cars in ORANGE it looked stunning when clean. and is defo not a chavs car you see more older men in baseball caps driving a evo than a st. both are very good cars in their own way tho st is good for driving around in comfort for longer drives and evo for weekend fun.
must say not much diffrent in fule.

i think you would like the car baz if it is the st3 like mine with the full leather and all the toys :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
disagree with everything you have said about the st (marky-gee) i am 22 and have owned one of these cars in ORANGE it looked stunning when clean. and is defo not a chavs car you see more older men in baseball caps driving a evo than a st. both are very good cars in their own way tho st is good for driving around in comfort for longer drives and evo for weekend fun.
must say not much diffrent in fule.

i think you would like the car baz if it is the st3 like mine with the full leather and all the toys :smthumbup
I repeat

What it is , is a focus that's crashed into a nail varnish factory with a set of TSW venoms on and stinking of lynx tempest !!!

I should also add that it looks like and drives like a chav'd up shopping trolley.

Ps: I have respect for a man who lives up to his user name

·
Registered
261 Posts
my mate has a 04 st3 tuned to 300bhp 38k he paid 13k for it worth every penny imo its a great car, has the rs2 spoiler so really stands out,

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I repeat

I should also add that it looks like and drives like a chav'd up shopping trolley.

Ps: I have respect for a man who lives up to his user name
and wot is the end part of that meant to mean??????????????????.

just giving my opinion as every one is entitled to as i have owned one and driven a good few evos from the evo 4 to the 8

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
and wot is the end part of that meant to mean??????????????????.

just giving my opinion as every one is entitled to as i have owned one and driven a good few evos from the evo 4 to the 8
Well you must love the boaby with that user name .

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
sorry bud but wot age are you? maby 15-16 at a push.

user name was a bit of a giggle one day at a meet so i used it.

any way i will let you get back to playing with your toys.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts