Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be changing my discs and pads soon as they are getting low,I've had xp8 pads previously but fancy something different they been really good just a bit dusty and noisy, I use the car daily,drive it hard now and then, and might do the odd track day. I've been looking at the pagid rs29 and ferodo DS uno.what are people's thoughts. I'm running Alcons 6pot 365mm discs.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
I've got RS29's and I'm really happing with them, cold bite is like a normal pad and brake dust is very low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Do you use your car daily?
Maybe 3-4 times a week as it's not my only car, either me or Mrs use it. Every now and then you do get a bit of brake squeal if you haven't been using them hard.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe 3-4 times a week as it's not my only car, either me or Mrs use it. Every now and then you do get a bit of brake squeal if you haven't been using them hard.

Ok nice one I might try these out then, I don't mind a bit of squeal, xp8's done it at light breaking, just very dusty.

·
Transmission Dynamics
7,801 Posts
Clarify why? I might consider them then when it's time to change

More feel, higher co-efficient of friction, no noise, harder pedal, much better on track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts