Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these are UK spec seats, ive seen regular recaro, and "IX MR" embroidered seats but what trim did these ralliart embroidered seats come in? Im really interested in finding a set for my evo 9. Thanks in advance to anyone who may know!

Attachments

·
Registered
Evolution IX GT
344 Posts
I see thanks! I get confused with alot of uk spec evo parts being in Canada I'm used to usdm. I thought it was evo 9 because of the black momo steering wheel.
The Evo 8 MR versions also had a black steering wheel also. These are the same seats that came in the VIII FQ-340 MR

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Evo 8 MR versions also had a black steering wheel also. These are the same seats that came in the VIII FQ-340 MR
Good to know thanks! All evo viii's have the silver wheels in the usdm version. UK seemed to have the worlds best evo's in terms of packages/trims imo.

So to be clear these specific ones are from an FQ-330/340 viii or viii MR and FQ-360 also had ralliart seats with a slightly different center cloth. Ralliart seats NEVER came in an evo 9 version?

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
870 Posts
Viii 330, viii mr 340 had them in.

Ix 340, ix 360 (none mr) had them in but they are slightly different to the ones in the viii. If I’m right they were optional in the ix though I think as not all 360s have them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts