Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title,

I can't quite make up my mind, but i would like to think the 5 is the better looking as i own one :D

Cheers

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Personal opinion really.

I prefer the front bumper and I also wanted one in yellow so that pretty much made my mind up for me.

Other people detest yellow cars though and prefer the spoiler and bumper off the 6.

You won't get a definitive answer, just a list of people giving their opinions (mainly in line with what they own)

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Not a lot of differnce really, the five front tends to be symetrical with number plate across the centre, and fog lights either side, where as the six has the number plate to one side. The tme front looks even stranger as it has a hole on the right and a solid panel on the left.

Just my thoughts.

Steve

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I own neither and IMO the six is the better looking of the two, not that there is much difference really.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'd love a yellow V, but the VI looks a bit meaner IMO, couldnt choose tho, price would be my only prob lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
The 6 looks a little newer but i think the 5 is more agressive.
Not having the garnish rear lights on the bootlid makes the 6 appear wider to look at but i prefer them as i think it looks a little plain without them.

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
I prefer the front of the 5 over the 'nipples' on the 6.

Both great looking cars.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
havin own a 5, im probably a bit biased, like the 6 rear spoiler, but the front looks like a cow catcher :crackup:

5 for me all day long :coolsm:

·
Registered
178 Posts
i think the front of a 4 but the width of a 5 and 6

so if they did a cross between all 3 that would be perfect and they made an evo 456 with the same horse power that would be even better

1 - 20 of 24 Posts