• Evo 5 and 6

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Evo 7 and 8

Votes: 27 42.9%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
7 & 8 - aggressive, purposeful, ageless, easily mechanically upgraded... and more evolved ;)

This is a bit of a pointless question. The 5 & 6 owners will say the 5 & 6 and the 7 & 8 owners will say the 7 & 8. If you want an objective view about Evos, never ask an Evo owner ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have made a poll for the other lad who asked the question not for me and what about those who dont own any of the above. I have a 2 and i prefere the 5 and 6 cos they look like a car and not a space shuttle. No offence to 7 and 8s or there owners

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I voted despite the fact that this poll is only really going to achieve finding out how many people own each type!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
will you stop a slagging my thread i have done it to help out evo5gsr sas and wot about the ppl voteing who dont own any of the above or dont your votes cout unless you own a 5 6 7 or 8. Also if that is what you think then dont vote read something else, if we want to talk about this we can at least i know if my car is an import or a uk model

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
EVOjez said:
what!!! Cant you read :crackup:
I think maybe he was pointing out the fact that your last post wasn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to read due to the lack of structure. ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this ok for you.

Will you stop a slagging my thread. I have done it to help out evo5gsr sas and wot about the people voteing who dont own any of the above or dont your votes cout unless you own a 5 6 7 or 8. Also if that is what you think then dont vote, read something else. If we want to talk about this we can, at least i know if my car is an import or a uk model.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what if i struggle with english. Its not my fault and this aint a fu*king test is it. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than bitch about other peoples threads and mark there posts like a school teacher?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ignore him Jez, bit of a pr*ck.

What if someone can't afford a 7 or 8 so they settle for 5 or 6. This poll won't see how many people own each type it will see which people prefer, as intended

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.