Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question guys, can anyone tell me what evo x this is, i cant read the badge from the pic??

thanks

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol sorry all i know is its wrapped in carbon white and is originally burgandy maroon colour. just need to know what model it is??

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
lol sorry all i know is its wrapped in carbon white and is originally burgandy maroon colour. just need to know what model it is??
It's just an evo 10 with a horrible body kit glued on.

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Its Probably Just a Lancer with a kit on it and seats in it

Matt
doubtful with those front wings and rear 1/4 bulges, anything's possible though but an awful lot of work for a lancer. I think the wrap over the front lip is off putting, still looks like a 400 kit to me :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
doubtful with those front wings and rear 1/4 bulges, anything's possible though but an awful lot of work for a lancer. I think the wrap over the front lip is off putting, still looks like a 400 kit to me :)
+1

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmmm, its a bit tricky as i dont want to buy something i dont know what it is. i dont think its an fq400 because its in burgandy, did they come in burgandy? most standard lancers are burgandy right :( apparently pre accident value is 33,000. any idea based on that?

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
hmmm, its a bit tricky as i dont want to buy something i dont know what it is. i dont think its an fq400 because its in burgandy, did they come in burgandy? most standard lancers are burgandy right :( apparently pre accident value is 33,000. any idea based on that?
lmao burgundy is orient red, also known on here as dkr, most 400, and most tens are this colour!
can you get the vin and have black knight Check it?
£33k I'd about right for a 400 at the moment.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cannot get the whole vin, olny first half CZ4A*******.
sale hasnt started yet but its under 10k starting. next week it begins.
They way the bumper has split loooks like fibreglass? the originals are not fibreglass are they? still cannot decide if its something special or something with a "cheap" glued kit..

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Can you tell if its an fq400 engine?? Any tell tell signs on the interior?
all X engines are the same, interior also, 1/2 leather was an option on the 400 so interior will look the same as a gsr, sat nav and sub in the boot.

400 bits it definitely has...
front and rear bumpers
rear diffuser
centre exit exhaust
sl corse wheels

should have silver Alcons on there too

1 - 20 of 93 Posts