Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
myersevo8fq330 said:
They look smart as, enkei ones in black??

Just had my spare MLR Enkies powder-coated, only downside is we were putting the original wheels in the garage, and one of my guys dropped it and has chipped the paint quite badly, :cry: :cry: so I have had to order another one to replace it, good old MLR to the rescue…..:smthumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
950 Posts
Slarty Bartfast said:
myersevo8fq330 said:
They look smart as, enkei ones in black??

Just had my spare MLR Enkies powder-coated, only downside is we were putting the original wheels in the garage, and one of my guys dropped it and has chipped the paint quite badly, :cry: :cry: so I have had to order another one to replace it, good old MLR to the rescue…..:smthumbup
powered-coated, wot was that then cost wise?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
trackday

so mystery man, as these were for the track does this mean we will be seeing you at snett april 1st ?
turn that boooooost controller up :D

alan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: trackday

ALAN IV said:
so mystery man, as these were for the track does this mean we will be seeing you at snett april 1st ?
turn that boooooost controller up :D

alan
I have been booked for ages… :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
trackday

good man si,
will you be in the evo? or your other trackday toy.

liam has just been round, car is all set to go, and he will be on slicks if its dry.

c u there.
alan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: trackday

ALAN IV said:
good man si,
will you be in the evo? or your other trackday toy.

liam has just been round, car is all set to go, and he will be on slicks if its dry.

c u there.
alan
We are bringing both, we will be using the BM, the EVO is just back up, but im sure she will sneak on… :D :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top